Thursday, June 9, 2016

Class Evaluation


1.     The things i liked about this class was that i got to  learn new things , i got to type a little faster and i know to always do the rights things.
2.     The things i did not like about this class were that this class has no excitement in it; it seems so boring and sad.
3.     Some recommendations are to have the class a little more fun and to stop doing the typing tutor. 
4.     The highlight of this class was that i got to learn how to type a little faster and i learned more about computers
5.     I did my best in this class to get a good grade and pass my class. I always did the assignments that were assigned 
6.     I sometimes do read my journal to see the goals i have set up for myself and to remind myself every day that i can accomplish them 
7.     I am committed to being a CTR person because i want the best for myself. I want to accomplish the many goals i have set for myself and make my family proud. 
8.     What i learned from this class is to always choose the right and never let anyone get in my way of doing well.
9.     I will always remember the stuff the teacher thought us and the wise words he had to say. 

1 comment: