Wednesday, December 16, 2015

                        Final Part 1 of 2 

What i liked about this class was that we somewhat learned how to type,we learned new things about life, many more life lessons and to always do the right. What i didnt like was that there was too many rules. We always had to be on typing tutor, we coulnt research anything else. When the class got noisey everyone had to stay. We couldnt move around or talk to any of our friends. If we got introuble we had to sit in the back of the room.  The suggestions i have is to let the students sit wherever they want and if it doesnt work out then you move them to the back alone. Also when were doing our typing tutor or any work if we have headphones we can listen to music. I tried my best in this class to get a good grade. I always do the assignments , i do everything as instructed. I am commited to being a ctr person because i want the best for myself. At the end of the day no one has my back like i do. No one really stays in the end.  

No comments:

Post a Comment