Wednesday, December 2, 2015

                               Miami , Florida

One place ill like to visit is Miami. To me this place is very beautiful; I just like something about it.  This place seems so relaxing, like to take a vacation here would be amazing. Once I get older and have my money ill like to visit this place. The beach is so clear and wonderful; everything about this place is very nice. Just talking about this place it gets me excited. Having a vacation here with my family would be amazing. I don’t know why this place catches my attention. They also have the Disneyland which is my favorite place also a Universal Studios. The city I want to visit is Orlando, that’s where most of the amusement parks are at. I selected this place because it seems so fun just to have a vacation here. One day when i have my money & career ill take my trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment