Monday, May 9, 2016

                            Phora 

Marco Anthony Archer is an underground rapper who was recently discovered in 2012. He would do rap shows from basements , he would always try his hard to make it to the top. His music doesn't talk about dirty money , drugs or disrespecting any girl. He talks about his lifestyle the stuff hes been through and he just wants to help others around him. At age 15 he was stab , there was many people around him but no one helped. He started to think that he was going to die , but soon enough he got up himself walked to school and dialed 911. He lived with him single mother and sister. He has the support of many people around the world , because he just wants to make a difference and help those kids around the world thinking they won't make it.  He made a name for himself he put some words together and liked the sound of it , it doesn't have a meaning to it (phora). Many people hate him for many reason , he was also shot in the back of his neck when going home with his girlfriend. Luckily he did survive the accident , he has a clothing line YOURSTRULY. Phora has been a big inspiration to me because hes not like other rappers. He helps others around him , his music helps alot. Its like if hes there just sitting down talking to you. Whenever I'm sad iknow i can just listen to his music and just stay calm. I hope one day to meet my big idiol! that would bring so much joy to me and it would be a great day. I know that one day he's going to achieve all the goals he made for himself and make his family proud. Most of his fans call themselves phoraheads and myself included.He usually does meet & greets for the fans to have a chance to meet him and he also does some shows for us fans to hear him sing and have that expierence with him. He just brings so much joy to many people.  My dream is to meet phora someday because that's my idol and it would bring me lots of joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment